View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 12:17 PM   #133
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: Vfacts January 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurotrash View Post
I'm guessing it would leave the Endura as a 'one hit wonder' for the Australian market, if RHD is no longer on the cards.

Apart from the UK, Australia and New Zealand are the only other major RHD markets for the Edge/Endura, so if it gets cancelled in the UK, I can't imagine Ford will continue with the idea for our part of the world.

In Europe it sold 9,527 Units in 2018, which is 40% down on 2017 figures! Not sure what the figures are for the UK for the Edge/Endura?

If Ford in the US decide to focus on LHD products, it only leave Ford Europe to give us anything.
Best guess is that RHD UK sales of Edge are sightly less than half the total european figures quotes
(UK and Germany are Ford Europe's largest markets)

I wonder if Ford AUS will keep Endura to recoup some of the RHD development costs
and if that happens, I think they need a 2.0 EB version to get into the pricing game otherwise
other bigger 3-row vehicles like Acadia, Kluger and even CX-9 are going to be better value.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: