View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #8
xp_odell
XP FALCON

Well I didnt think it would take long for the word to get out. Yes it will be our final trading day this friday, with the work shops last day on thursday. Sad to say that we are already booked out. Both me and bruce have found new jobs, Bruce is going to Rock Mechanical in South West Rocks. I am unfortunatly leaving ford too and going to Toyota in Kempsey. So any one out there who was happy with our work can find us there.
It kinda sucks that we are both leaving ford as we both have been doing training this year and are both going to be ford master techs at years end, even though we are no loger with Ford. I still have many contacts in Ford Australia so any problems come see me at Toyota.
Neil is right it is a really bad time for the motor industry and every one is suffering. We were just the weak link in Andrews busines. We always tried to do right by our customers but you cant please everyone all the time.
Thanks to everyone who has been our customers over the years and i hope to see some of you at my new work (even though they wear red).