View Single Post
Old 18-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #66
xr8cam

Default Re: Euthanasia - your thoughts?

[QUOTE=superyob;5856337]xr8cam, I am going to make myself as unpopular as a pork chop in a synagogue here, but animal life is not equal to a human life. Not even close. Your concept of equality has superseded reality if you think spending 30 thousand dollars on a dog is a humane thing to do. I have no doubt that you loved your dog and I understand that but I am sure there are many hungry mouths that would be not so understanding. I would lay waste to the entire animal kingdom to protect my children. Most parents would.

I also disagree with 'the old saying' as there is no correlation between how people treat animals as to how they treat humans. I believe this is a cop out to justify treating animals better than humans. Adolph Hitler loved his 2 German Sheppards...

Euthanasia as a legislative concept is not needed for animals because they are nowhere near as important as human life. Applying it to humans is a dangerous endeavour...[/QUote
Tell your beliefs to blind dog owners and people with assistance dogs and when children go missing, the tracking dogs that find them.Your entitled to your opinion and like mine, thats all it is. Actions are what matters and I will always act when I see animal abuse because, they need us to act for them. People can act for themselves, and that is the big point most miss.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: