View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #37
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 
Default Re: Australian Ford concept cars

Im sure the Arrow coupe was a project between Roman-Autotek and Hillier Conversions. The same pairing also built the "raptor" ute, with its Gullwing doors...

The AU Venom ute is the tuffest car i have heard, that sound! Ford and Sony built two Xplod demo cars, one was a red AU Series one XR8, but the best was the gold AU2, with a V8 supercar style crossram manifold.

Ford also built a few EB XR8's as pace cars, and featured the EA GT bodykit, and the EB Cobra as a gift to Edsal Ford II

The 300+ coupe was a project by Milliard design, and used a supercharged 4.6 V8. The plan was to make it available in both 2 and 4 door versions. Atleast 2 coupes (one red and the other burgandy) and one green 4 door were completed. The company was hoping that Ford would offer the cars as a Ford backed option through dealers. But this was a year and a bit out from the BA, and i guess ford had more interest in that...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: