View Single Post
Old 18-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #48
chrisandsharon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Bob Lutz - ":Everyone will have 5 years to get their car off the road or sell it for scrap.”

Elon Musk, Steven Hawking AND the late Steve Jobs - all said robots/machines are one of the biggest threats to humanity and have warned governments to be very careful with some of the technology being played with atm.

Google shut down two computers recently as that started communicating with each other in a way that they are now trying to work out ‘what the hell just happened’ - that came from an Apple techie I was talking to in the Perth Apple shop.

A computer has also beaten the worlds best chess player. The prediction is robots will eventually run programs that will allow them endless knowledge and to be able to think faster than any human. Scary world on the horizon, especially given half these clowns playing with technology have never had a childhood/life.

I’m off to drive my performance petrol guzzler to buy a meat pie with sauce.

Soon we’ll be programmed not to eat junk food.

Humans as always will evolve with the technology but let’s hope governments listen to the warnings from the industries smartest minds.
chrisandsharon is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: