View Single Post
Old 22-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #1
AAXR8

Question Need tips and help for a beginner going down the straight for the first few times!

I need to ask a serious question! I am 30 & I want to see how good my XR8 goes down the straight in Victoria some where, HONESTLY I have watched it but never done it before!! And wouldn't know the first thing about going down the straight! So please be Nice.I have read a few threads and thanks guys for the advice so if you see this question I am just after every one's tips so I have a little experience! So what are the best size rims and tyres to use for a BA XR8? And tracks where do you go? & where would be a good track for a beginner to get the hang of things. and how long do you do you spin the tyres for traction?? You know what I mean! I know how to drive but just never done an official drag! Do you need a special license? Or any training? Is the plain car Vic Roads license fine? If you read the details about my XR8 its got some good aftermarket upgrades on it!! My car & has a High Performance tune. Car goes well so, Please any tips I really would appreciate, Cheers

, SCT FLASH TUNED, COLD AIR INTAKE WITH K&N HI FLOW POD FILTER , 4:11 DIFF, HERROD THROTTLE BODY. PEDDERS XTREME-XA COILOVERS
!!
247 RWKW

03 BA XR8 UTE WHITE IN COLOR!

AAXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote