View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #35
Ben85

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoftboss
Until you blind the driver coming towards you cos they cant see.
They only shine about a metre infront of the car!!! So how is that "blinding the on coming traffic"??? I've had heaps of vehicles coming towards me with them on, with no problems wat so ever. If they were to point any higher they would be useless in the fog, because the light would be reflected back at you, thats why you dont use high beam in fog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoftboss
Sheesh, we were just stating the obvious after 20 or 30 years of driving.

We should start another thread.... "Lets state the bleeding obvious to Ben85" perhaps?
Wat bleeding obvious? My driving lights have the wattage of a low beam light, and only light up a metre or two infront of the car, if that blinds you, how do you go with regular headlights? Lets all drive around in the dark shall we, because oldsoftboss cant handle headlights coming towards him, because they point a whole lot higher than driving lights. Ur probably good on one way streets tho.

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.

Last edited by Ben85; 05-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote