View Single Post
Old 28-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
JohnnyTory

I still own my first car which has now been since 1990. wow almost 20 years. thats sad. N e way have a 86 tx5 turbo with 490ks done. Never replaced the motor. Still goes very well. The car is in immaculate condition. Inside and out looks brand new. Never smashed it in all those years (touch wood), not even a dent. Have a 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust and run 11psi. Best car i have ever driven. Never had any problems apart from little things. No head gaskets either. I replaced the turbo only 5000ks ago cause it seized and the gearbox was done at about 300000ks. I plan to keep car even though i bought a new terri, just to good to sell. Father owns 92 v6 ghia and never had any problems at all. Great cars too bad they stopped making them. Have a spare smashed AS tx5 turbo that i removed the turbo from if anybody is interested. It is hit passenger side pillar. Otherwise everything still there. Amazingly the smashed car has cruise control in it though i have never seen it in any other car. Was going to transfer it over but cant be stuffed. Cheers
JohnnyTory is offline   Reply With Quote