View Single Post
Old 18-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #49
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Your Coupe – Before And After

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA_GT351
To keep a long story short, after heading back from sydney just out of goulburn we stopped for a full tank of fuel, after getting back on the fwy a semi rear ended us, was like a unexpected burst of speed, g force like nothing i have ever experienced, like going from 0-120 in 3 seconds, After sheering a few trees off there roots stopping on the median strip, we got greeted by the driver of the truck and claimed we didnt have out lights on, i was just absolutley furious at this guy, and then to make things better he said the car was fixable.... and then from there i pretty much went onto rage mode.
Sad event, but the way you wrote that it sound like the accident was your fault, it not 100% sure but it reads like you either pulled out in front of a truck travelling on the highway or that you were stopped on the highway and hit in the rear and pushed off the highway onto the median strip, might be just the way you wrote it though.

Ok back on topic, before and after:
BEFORE:

AFTER (still not complete):

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: