Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 08:53 PM   #16512
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
They won't just be copping it from anti-vaxxers. I want to know what powers they have to be able to ask me questions about my medical status. Will they show me their medical records if I ask to see them? I'd be told to bugger off. And i'm sure i'm not the only one who see's an issue with this, considering medical things are supposed to be private. I wouldn't be a ***** about it, but I will make sure the person asking to see my vaccination status knows that this is utter bull****, despite me being vaccinated.

The ridiculous thing is the government is forcing business's to do this, and leaving them to deal with the outcomes. A lot of these young hospitality workers will be left to cop the brunt of this, while the government staff who created this don't have to go within a mile of it. Slimy.

I wonder how long it will take before someone gets bashed over it? It's only going to take one nutter in a bad mood. Doesn't take much to trigger some people these days.
The powers they have are to be used to think for folk who cant think for themselves, a lot of dummies out there in "covid-land" and some one has to gee them up to help them make the correct decision.
Too many followers and not enough leaders, you can call em what you like but in reality they are of low IQ and opine like, they need to be helped along the way, there is nothing wrong in that!