Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 02:05 PM   #16008
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
Yeah but it was a long time between drinks for Melbourne fans, as a suffering St Kilda supporter (more observer these days) I would go to unusual lengths to see a Grand Final that we had a strong chance of winning......
Yep... a bit of that + a bit of "rich man's syndrome" + a bit of its "just two of us, won't make a difference".

Not excusing the act but I can understand why they did it. I nearly donated a kidney to charity to be at the 2013 grand final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Might of missed it but, did these two dastardly criminals actually test positive??
Horses for courses… Try home invasions, horrific assaults, sexual assaults…
Slap on the wrist at best!
The world (and the Media) has gone feckin stark raving mad I swear!
Tested negative. I think the severity of the punishment had something to do with the extraordinary lengths that they went to in concealing their deed. Even took out a tenancy agreement in NT to trick officials into thinking they lived there.

Jail term seems really harsh, but imagine if they did in fact bring the virus over, and seeded delta in WA. Would have had a disastrous impact on a lot of lives and livelihoods given vax rates. I think the jail term under 12 months was deliberate, as to not affect their longer term job and travel prospects.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
2 users like this post: