View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #67
Operative68
My IP address is banned.

Default Re: Forum extremely slow to load(??)

Hi,

I have been having slow loading page issues since mid to late 2017. I did not make note of when it started.

I had been using Optusnet (cable) for about 20 years until the start of December 2017 when I switched to NBN.

The slow loading pages only started late last year (2017). Prior to that it had been fine. Same computer, operating system (windows 7) and browser (Firefox, internet explorer, chrome). This is the same scenario regardless what device I used that is connected to Optus or now the NBN.

The slow loading pages for this forum continued when I switched to NBN.

I have looked at the SSL/TLS as previously described and these were in accordance with that post.

What I have found is when I access the forums through my mobile phone data I do not have the slow loading pages. It is an almost instant connection. When I connect my other devices to the mobile phone data to access the internet I do not experience the slow loading pages.

With all my browsing it is only fordforums.com.au that I experience the slow loading issue.

Whatever the reason, it is my landline internet that is causing me to experience the 20 to 25 second loading pages with fordforums.com.au. It was not always like this, only starting in the later half of 2017.