View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #70
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

I have made approaches to Origin energy as well as AGL about switching suppliers and both state because I signed up before the september deadline and have the corresponding PVSEG no's I am eligible for the infeed tariff from both companies, if however I sell the house and a new owner takes over the solar the tariff does not pass to him, he gets the "standard rate" whatever that is

that is how I was able to have the infeed tariff increased by Lumo....by threatening to change suppliers

even if there were no infeed tariff I would still go solar because I would be paying electricity charges anyway so why not invest that money in solar

pay that off at the same rate as the power cost and in a few years the solar would be paid off and no more electricity charges

makes sense to me given that electricity is set to double within the next few years

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote