View Single Post
Old 21-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #19
Flaming Jack

Now seriously... Gordon puts up a goofy pic like that, and there are ZERO comments??? Geez people are getting slack ;) LOL! Just kiddin, funny pic Gordo.

I've only had a few cars:

Started with a red '90 EA Falcon GL (yes with the crappy single point engine). Was a good car till I cooked it on the freeway, lol. Got it really cheap too.

In the search for a new motor for that one, I ended up scoring a white '89 EA Falcon S, with 5 speed and multi point engine. Only cost me the money to tow it home! Plus a few $$$ to fix it up for rego. Now that was a pretty cool car for me at the time, and went pretty damn hard too (for an old six anyways)!

That car got stolen and burnt (with no insurance :( ), so dad felt sorry for me and gave me his '94 VR Crummydore wagon to be paid back later. Was an ok car, but confirmed my preference of Fords. Just lots of little things I didn't like (I can vouch for how ordinary the V6 motor and auto are in these... and had to replace both at one stage). The best thing that came from that is the insurance money when it was written off (got hit by a truck while sitting in line at roadworks on the highway - very scary, but luckily we weren't hurt).

With that I bought the red EF Falcon 5 speed that most of you know well.

Then recently sold that for the BF XR6.

I don't have pics around for the older ones, but you all know what the last two look like.

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote