View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 04:49 PM   #1
jphanna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default car parking antics

a few times in my life i was able to run 2 cars. my favored car.....country drives only, and pampered every week, plus a scrubber to take to shopping centres for milk and bread etc.

me and my son are currently looking for a scrubber to do the chores, but right now, the FG (keeper) is driven to the shops. if i have people in the car, they find it amusing that i park in the back corner of any car park and think i have OCD.

one of these people who find my parking behavior questionable, yesterday was driving to the shops in a corolla. it was a hilly car park. i just mentioned that if they park on the lower part of the hill, whoever opens their door will probably with gravity swing wide open and hit the car. park at the top......

she didnt listen and when we came back, we just got in the car and an old lady rolled up on the high side, and sure enough....door swings wide open and BANG into her door.

OCD......maybe? but my doors dont have a single ding in them.

BTW......this is how my son describes the proposed scrubber car we are going to get. he has been doing the searching 99%.

'dad, with this car we can park on the front door at Coles'
FG XR6 (son)
jphanna is offline   Reply With Quote
15 users like this post: