View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 05:44 PM   #2754
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I frikin' hate walking into a deli or cafe looking for a quick bit of smoko and EVERY godam thing in the bay marie or display fridge has bloody cheese on it, and usually that horrid processed sliced plastic cheese at that. The only thing that doesn't, and isn't fried, is the curried egg and lettuce sandwiches, no thanks...... and since when does a PLAIN hamburger have friggin' cheese on it.

I spent a couple of minutes perusing the sandwiches, rolls, hotdogs, croissants etc. and complaining that everything had cheese, then ordered a plain burger only to discover cheese on it when I got to my destination and went to eat it. WTF!!

I was pizzed off and went back in on my way past later and asked the woman who served me and made the burger why the F@#K would you put cheese on a PLAIN burger after I'd spent the previous 2 minutes before ordering complaining about and rejecting everything with cheese on it? .... her response - "Our plain burgers come with cheese". My response- "that's not a plain burger, it's a burger with CHEESE!! FFS"

Also, in what universe does a greek Yiros have grated cheddar cheese in it?

I'll stop now......

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: