View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 01:47 PM   #2753
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Geez i hate it, well my guts do, when the pub changes my go to meals at the bistro. Nachos were my go to when i dunno what i want. Im lactose intolerant but could deal with the cheese on top but not the sour cream. So they changed them. Same as they were, but they now drown the plate it this brilliant orange liquid cheese. Tastes great, but my guts cannot take the onslaught of cheese. So that was monday. Last night i went to the pub with a mate and was a bit bummed i couldnt get my nachos, but on the specials board they had chorizo pasta bake. Its probably the best thing that place has ever served. It was quite pleasing to the taste, but not what i assume a pasta bake is. It destroyed me. Worth it, but yeah. It was like they have a pot of melted cheese, chuck in some penne, chorizo and Bolognese sauce then pour it in a bowl. It was so good but disagrees with my guts. I hate that the reward in this case probably out weighs the punishment half an hour later. Ill probably do it again, hate myself after for doing it, but at the time its a good idea.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: