View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:11 PM   #13492
FGX-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FG X, The Last EVER Falcon - Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50 View Post
Ultimately that was our conclusion too, so much so that we deleted the centre leg off the spoiler (after already drilling the holes for it in the boot of course) just to clean up the look- something the aftermarket joints seem to have replicated.

Hey Jim, your car is a work of art mate and I would love nothing more than to make my FGX look like that at the back!

Only problem I'm having is the cost and someone capable of doing a good job where I am, my next lot of updrades will be performance based though and that alone is still being processed by the accountant (missus) which may take 12 months or more lol

I think if I am to change the rear it will probly end up with either the sprint boot lip or spoiler delete. It's not like I'm dead set on changing it anyway, I quite like the one it's got I think it suits the FGX well. It's no GTF muscle kit but nor was it meant to be. I'm a big fan of the GTF though, arguably the best looking factory falcon to be produced in this great country of ours.

Opticoat, Twin 3" Manta, Shockworks coilovers,
Twin BMC & KPM breathers.

Wishlist: 450rwkw's on 98.
FGX-302 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: