View Single Post
Old 26-10-2005, 11:37 AM   #84
SunDrifter
To shreads you say?!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
to upgrade to a 6indash $495.00 all inc. to upgrade to a bigger led screen non tft or colored is $550.00 all included. so the total is $1045.00 including freight back to you.

p/s this price could be a bit less then $1045.00 since i havent got the price list in front of me, im at home at the moement.

We do change the front fascia plate, boards etc.... we can change the color as well of ur fascia to silver gtp or other colors u might seen on a ba vehicle. $100.00 all inc. we also download all the necessary software on ur radio module for it to work as per ordered from factory.

We supply nation wide and new zealand, therefore ur not stuffed. you can deal with us directly by sending ur Icc down to us to upgrade or u can go thru a ford dealership for a changeover. just let us know what dealership is close to u, then all smooth runing from there.

cheers

fadi.
Thanks for the Reply Fadi. But are you saying that there is no difference in cost between the colour screen and the mono large display?

I live in Cairns, so the local dealer is Trinity Ford. Who do i approach first regarding this upgrade? What do i need to ask Ford?

Thanks again mate.
I've owned Holdens and Daewoos, and had plenty of problems with Holdens and none with Daewoos. Of course, the Holden is the more desirable car to own and drive, but based on my experience it is not the higher quality of the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickHolden
Weight means nothing to a cars handling...
:
SunDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote