View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #1
Mondaveo

Default Trim/lining clips for front wheel arch & skirt

Hi all,

I have these retaining clips I removed from the front wheel arch of my MC Mondeo. Can any of the gurus identify the part numbers for replacements from Ford (or other supplier) or failing that even teach me the correct terminology for describing them? I have spent hours on Google image search trying to match them on appearance but the first one in particular has me stumped.

Here are their locations on the car (Titanium with side skirts):

Description:
A I think is called a rivet clip. Sorry for no measurements. It fixes the end cap/mini mud spat onto the side skirt from below, and is very meaty (took a lot of effort to extract the push pin during removal). Note the domed shape of the head.
B is a Christmas tree clip, measures approx 16mm dia. top and 17mm long. I have found that Champion TF4 from Repco look about the right size. Two of these are embedded in the front face of the end cap/mini mud spat holding it to the side skirt.
C is the two parts of what I think is described as a buckle-type push clip which might have the part number W713331-S330. Head diameter is approx 18mm. These are used in multiple locations to hold the lining inside the wheel well.

TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondeo View Post
Like 'Mondeo' is possibly Latin for gearbox anxiety.

Last edited by Mondaveo; 02-04-2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted before finished
Mondaveo is offline   Reply With Quote