View Single Post
Old 28-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default F6 Owners Club 1st Cruise Sunday October 25th

Well I rekn it's about time we did this, especially seeing as there are clubs for just about everyone else I think we've been left out even though we are the best of a good bunch :

Guys I actually have already registered the club, about 3-4 years ago actually, Spooly and Theo are the club secretary and treasurer but I can't remember which of them wore the skirt though.

I think it's time we had our own club, after putting the tag in my sig I had a number of enquiries but was holding off due to other commitments, well things might be looking up soon so I should have some more time on my hands to do what needs doing. At this point I'd like a show of hands to see how many would be keen to go to the next level and actually get together for a meeting to get some ideas up and maybe even organize a cruise in the next few weeks.

For now a list will be fine as I don't think my pm box could cope (it's almost full now) so those of you that are interested in perhaps getting together at some point in the next few weeks for either a cruise or meeting or perhaps combine the two then place you name/username on the list. Once we have a good number of people we can get things rolling.

This is predominantly for those in Vic but should not discourage any interstaters from adding their names, I will be looking to set up interstate chapters of course and would like some expressions of interest from interstate forum members.

So for now add your names and lets get the ball rolling, just copy the list and add your name or maybe if Spooly can add them to the main list might be easier that way we can see the numbers in the first post.

Thanks
Stef

Forgot to mention that we need someone to do up a web page so if anyone would be capable of doing that your time will be rewarded, thanks

: : : : : :

F6 Owners Club

Ok well Sunday October 25th it is then, we will meet up at the BP Calder Park on the Calder Park or outbound side at 8:30am for an 8:45am take off as per the schedule that I posted earlier.

With 18 cars I'd say this will be the biggest cruise involving F6's ever organized so we should certainly attract some attention.

I'll have the first postand title changed to reflect the date as well as put the starting times and location, possibly the schedule in there as well so as people can see straight away dates and locations.

Also if anyone has any suggestions of somewhere to eat put them forward so I can enquire about possibly arranging some tables so we can guarantee enough seats. I've intentionally made it a late lunch so that we avoid the lunch rush but ye maybe it might be better to book or at least let them know we'll be coming. Somewhere reasonably priced with decent food, no need for fine dining.
1. BAXR6BOSS - Oz
2. Ozzyiceman - MYFPV6 - Dave
3. Venom XR Turbo - Clint
4. Redrum - Jase
5. XRQTR - Girl
6. Charliewool – Charlie
7. Spoolman – Mark
8. RAMD67 -
9. FLYBYXR - Frank
10. ORSM F6 - Theo
11. DAZA2609 – DAZA
12. Bdazla ???
13. CSV_LS1
14. Bluepower
15. Redrum ???
16. LINMUP - Greg
17. THRU5T - Paul

: : :

Last edited by SpoolMan; 28-09-2009 at 06:04 PM.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote