View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 11:49 AM   #880
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: New Ranger teaser vidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Bought it 8 months ago and suffered hail damage which they're pointing to needing the roof skin replaced and im not sure that level of dismantling will leave me feeling satisfied with the finish.
They cant even give us an eta on repairs as they're struggling to get roof skins which has already seen it pushed back once.
With prices of used cars up we've discussed moving it on once its fixed and buying something from the new range to replace like for like which is why I considered 4x2 HR XLS without tech pack but including diff lock as thats basically what we have minus the chrome which is neither here nor there.
Im not a fan of the new front look compared to the PX2 which is why I considered a dark colour as it hides it better and another reason to avoid the XLT chrome.

For the record, we've never held on to cars long, I've had over 100 in 28 years of driving, so this isnt anything new.
Probably find a good panel repairer will fit and finish the new roof skin better than original and will certainly have more paint on it
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: