View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 04:05 AM   #16
scoupedy

Default Re: 45#TRUMP the Prez is here...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex-98 View Post
Whether you like him or wanna kick his ***, Donald Trump was inducted today as President of the USA.
I like the idea of an honest leader, he doesnt need money,fame or any of that. So he wont be bribed as easily as previous leaders an this guves him huge respect an also huge enemys coz he cant be bought..there was a saying who ya working for president,when his us salary is 5mil a year as the president or the 200 million dollar 'donation'from our arab brothers..ever wonder why the governments bend over backwards for some nations ,ohh we dont want to offend them....hey fxxx them this is our country i remember the lebos didnt want us to celebrate Australia day ...an found it offensive an our givernment actually considered it..can you believe that **** ,even housing developments, council positions...we need a strong president like trump here an put these arab religious retards on notice..maybe pauline hanson? I bet kim jong un pulls his head in on his missile tests he knows it would get Trumps attention .Trump might just blow him up with at sat-nav guided missile launched from a submarine
Yeah its half a million for a max eight years comes to four million all up. Hillary would have owed 300,000,000 in favours.
scoupedy is offline   Reply With Quote