View Single Post
Old 26-12-2021, 05:35 PM   #90
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Default Re: Radio control

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Man, you seriously have myself in 2 minds about getting a traxxas slash. Yeah they're no losi or hpi, i also dont have 3s batteries. However, i do have a 4s esc and 4s batteries. Traxxas stuff fits traxxas stuff? So what could go wrongż this is coming from myself who only recently lost my title as breakzilla for modifying things and putting the point of failure down the line.
I like the idea of a trophy truck. Something that does handling a bit better.
Having had a 4x4 slash many years ago, it was a mid range one not and ultimate version.
I definitely like this truck more, slash was super fun, mine had an LCG chassis aswell and i recommend fitting one if you get one.
Ultimate version comes with LCG i think.

But this thing just turns it up a notch from the slash IMO. An ultimate slash probably goes pretty well but im unsure the differences between a normal slash and ultimate version.
This was my old one

I think this Baja Rey is much more durable also. I havnt tried a 2s lipo yet but seen plenty of reviews with 2s and they saying its plenty fast. I got 3s only because i want to go full send It also has the option of 50/75/100% throttle to so can turn it down easily if needed.

I also did see on some sites it didnt come with the full spektrum set up ( i could be wrong), ie ESC and motor. I wasnt worried but mine has
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels

Last edited by DJM83; 26-12-2021 at 05:41 PM.
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote