View Single Post
Old 28-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
FrogXA
Blown BF XR8
Donating Member3

Default Re: Kenne Bell Supercharger News

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGRO View Post
Just to add some more information to the above post.
These 5.4L Boss kits come complete with easy to follow fitting instructions for the end user. If you can 'swing a spanner' fairly well, then the kit will be a breeze to fit. The installation manual covers every detail to completion of the kit, including detailed photos.
This allows the end customer to save on installation costs, if they chose to fit the kit themselves.
Regards
AGRO.
I can vouch for this. I'm pretty handy with a spanner but not a tradesman. Installed my kit by myself using the supplied installation instructions which were very well detailed with photos as AGRO says. The few questions I had were answered promptly by Theo on the phone.
Great support, seeing I bought this kit new, unused from another forum member and not from Bluepower direct.

BF XR8 6spd Manual, Kenne Bell 2.6 intercooled supercharger, BPR CAI, Difillipo Big Boy twin 3" exhaust, Mal Wood Option 3+ clutch, Mal Wood short shifter, Brembo's, Shockworks coilovers, Wavetrac diff centre, 3.73 gears, Herrod tailshaft, IMS diff hat

2017 Mustang GT, Ruby Red, 6sp Manual, Shockworks coilovers, AWE exhaust
FrogXA is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: