View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #23
paulie0735
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheColonel
Very happy with my Mondeo XR5, i've got 2,000km on the clock now and the engine is starting to loosen up nicely and rev freely and make a bit more of a growl No issues what so ever apart from working far too much to have time to take it for a play, that day will come though... no mods at the moment, moved house and got the car at the same time so the balance is still recovering, but will do DS + exhaust + inlet by years end, that's my plan at the moment, won't be doing springs as I don't feel then need to be done and i don't think it would be overly friendly to daily driving being any lower... at the end of the day I am very happy with my purchase

Yeah I must say I'm fairly impressed with mine too, I had the dealer fit a decent set of exhaust tips (ala Honda Accord)

The car performs ok for what it is but a bit more top end would be nice. I also had the glass tinted and it’s very dark now as the factory glass is quite dark already. I agree re the suspension, its quite firm without being harsh, any lowering would spoil what is already a great handling car. Will get it on the hoist over the weekend and have a good look at the exhaust system, inlet system and intercooler. Hopefully somebody local will pick up the software so we can custom tune it for our fuels etc. Happy days!! :

paulie0735 is offline   Reply With Quote