View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #37
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Long??

Good thing you never come along on the first cruise then LOL.

Bud I've just been informed that my driver will be off work from Firday to Thursday, so I'll be jumping in the truck sometime Friday either here in Melb or maybe in Wagga, maybe Thursday night if he's coming through Melbourne then. Then back for the cruise somehow Sunday and off again either that night or very early next morning.

All up I'll be covering a total, hopefully more LOL, of around 5000+kms for the 6 days hahaha, 700 too much, well if you pull it down into halves it's only 350 each way LOL.

I cut it short because of people with kids, if they need to slow down then they know where we'll be but from past experience they usually keep up no probs coz the kids love it just as much, not sure about the kids coming along on this one though. Glenrowan might be easier and that way give the kids as well as the adults something to do at the museum.

Also if you or others are thinking of coming then please add your names to the list so that we can have a better idea of numbers should we need to organize things like parking and meal arrangements.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote