View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 05:05 PM   #7
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Sydney to Brisbane (the long way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevsta007 View Post
Travel Sydney to Wagga Waggavia Blue mountains though you will encounter the great western Highway.
I suppose it depends on what you are calling a highway.
Old Bells Line of rd west and down through Oberon, Black Springs, Wombeyan caves, Taralga and back rds to Goulburn.
Or...
Old Hume over Razorback to pass Picton into Southern Highlands via Bundanoon, down through Bungonia to Goulburn, out through Parkesbourn (dirt road) to Gunning, over bridge to Dalton, Jerrawa (dirt) to Yass, cross hwy to Binalong, Bowning back road Coota, Coota back to Jugiong, cross Murrimbigee at Jugiong to Gundagai, Gundy to Adelong, Adelong to Batlow, Forrest camp Rd to Tumbarumba, back (was dirt rd) past Mannus until you arrive at the Murray River at Jinjellic (dropping off your fruit at the fruit fly bin) head for Albury turn off at MT Granya heading for Tallangatta, backs past Keiwa, Yack and Beechworth. From Beechworth there are numerous ways to go to Melbourne.
Victoria is basically a crisscross of spray seal and dirt rds outside the metro areas.
Excuse my name place spelling.

I've done most of this by bicycle.

Last edited by roKWiz; 19-07-2019 at 05:12 PM.
roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: