PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Photobucket Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflux View Post
G'day Russell,

Great effort from all on this!

For clarity, what constitutes a "bulk" edit? Only two recent-enough threads of mine come to mind where there are photobucket links, but they have only 16 and 8 PB pics respectively.

A ton of facebook-linked pics have disappeared though - not even a broken link, just a blank line in the post(s).

Cheers,

Dave
If you have any pics that you want replaced and they are in an area that I can edit I'm happy to re-link them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe
Great idea and great option for those who have the time.

Unfortunately I feel I have better things to do with my spare time than re upload photos in my build threads, good on those that are bothered, I do appreciate your effort especially since it is an effort I am not willing to go through
Fair enough. It's a shame though, I really did enjoy reading your build threads.

All you have to do is load them up into another hosting site. Members on here will do all of the time consuming work.

Please reconsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU-220
What happens to my images now?? since I have closed my PB account can they still be edited??

Cheers Dean
If you have your photos on your hard drive just load them up onto another image hosting site. Then send one of us a PM with your links and we will edit those posts.

As Russ has said, if you have a bulk of them and the file name has not changed Russ can do a kind of 'search and replace' to re-link your pictures.
PG2 is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: