View Single Post
Old 20-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #36
03XR6T
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
Fair enough, I had been told that your Cat failed on Friday and that Monsta Torque had retuned it on Saturday so that you could go racing again at the private track day. I was expecting you to say you had run a 10 when you posted in here yesterday. I was misinformed I guess.
My cat did fail, but it was replaced Saturday morning.
Whoever's spinning webs should get their facts straight or even better, stay out of my business. Why the need for everyone to sit around & make up stories like my nanna does in her sewing group? :

Quote:
I would expect nothing less, Phil's result in his Bionic Auto was set years ago after about 12-15 passes with what would be considered "second rate" components by todays standards. Your car should be running faster (much) as you have access to more developed parts and you have done a LOT more passes, so it's an expected result............ 10.80's are a long way off, but you seem very keen and determined to get there. More power to you and good on ya.
Second rate components?
I believe that myself & PW both ran/run Nizpro stage II kits with SMB exhausts... If his is second rate gear then mine must be as well.
I'm sure Simon would love to hear how his gear is second rate on an open forum

Quote:
However I am surprised that you call Monsta Torque "backyard" tuners. These guys must have some idea of what they are doing, and if I was either of them I would not like to be called a backyarder. Just beacuse they are part time does not mean that they dont put a lot of effort into their work.

Daniel
Quit with the games would ya?
You know what i'm referring to... It's a certain few low lifes that call Monsta Torque 'backyard' in order to snag more business for themselves or their tuner. Results speak for themself so there's no harm being done to MT's reputation imo.
Also, customer service goes a long way in any industry. MT has this hands down over any competitor...

Any other opinions not related to my 11.010 run or the other previous runs in this thread, please either take it to pm or waffle on about it in your own thread.

Thanks, Dean.

Last edited by 03XR6T; 20-04-2009 at 12:03 PM.