View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #462
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Enough on how to speak English properly. My mum was a teacher and her dad was a principle who wrote a book on all that kind of gear so I'd get nailed as a kid saying me and him or whatever. It was always he and myself. Back on track. Why is it the guys I work with in their early to mid 20's have no man sense? I'm only 30 but seriously. I'm not going to get into the first 3 rounds of the captain obvious mistakes 2 of the guys (1 no longer works where I work anymore..) made. In ground bucket lights. Pretty simple. Dig a hole. Sit the bucket in. Mix up.some concrete and concrete it in. Chuck the dirt back in around it and put the light in. Sounds simple and its common sense. I had to fix a stuff up today. The bucket was upside down. So an offsider and myself started digging expecting to hit concrete then to break that up. We only came across a soft patch of powdered quick set. The bag of concrete was poured around the upside down bucket dry. Even my kid knows you put water in to make concrete yet 2 grown men just poured in the powder. Man sense is a slowly dying pre requirement for anything.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: