View Single Post
Old 24-08-2005, 02:25 PM   #37
thearrow

Daniel I thought we should continue our discussion on the front page so that anyone who visits the board will see that there is some activity.

I haven't been able to take pics my cat yet as last Sunday the kids informed me that none of our digi cams would work because we didn't have any batteries !!!!!! It looked great after I got all the bird of it as well.

Mine is an Eibach auto 2000 model in gun metal grey colour. My fuel econonmy has dropped this week to between 12-13/100k but I am not sure if it is the fuel or just that I am getting closer to the 60kk service.

Is yours an Eibach?

My insurance was $1600 so you have done well I will certainly review it when I get my renewal.Like you, at the time, I checked a couple of companies NRMA & AAMI and they were both hideously expensive so now I am with Allianz.

Last week end my stereo got accidentally knocked by someones knee and now it is asking me for an access code so I will have to go to a dealer to find this out.

I am in two minds regarding servicing as I already have an excellent mobile mechanic who does a great job.In fact you have to book him six weeks in advance, thats how good he is and I know he will look after the car.

On the other hand.

When it comes to resale value people like to see that any car has been serviced by a dealer.

I will think about this issue further.

CYA !!!!!!
thearrow is offline   Reply With Quote