View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #4
foxtrot3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical articles. 
Default Re: 2000 Laser KQ LXI R power window problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob89 View Post
The reason I am going with an aftermarket kit is because they are far far far cheaper than factory. If it ever breaks down then it would be far cheaper to fix and replace as well.

The factory route is just not an option for me. The price is far too ridiculous and it’s just money I do not have at the moment.
Hi. If you cant get the drive to line up behind the door trim the aftermarket may never work or if they do work the stress of the drive gears not lining up may shorten their life to the point that the factory type may be cheaper in the long run. The local wrecker has them listed as $50 each with warranty or $42 each without warranty or new non genuine on ebay for about $145 each. The listings on Ebay mention 5 wire type but it should work with a normal switch once you find the motor drive wires, the other 3 will be for one touch up/down function. Cheers MD

HI

I'M MICHAEL

2003 ACID RUSH BA FUTURA WAGON

light up window switches | auto on cruise control | doubleclick window lift from remote
foxtrot3 is offline   Reply With Quote