View Single Post
Old 14-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #139
natedog

Default Re: Ford Falcon BA-FG Coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno73 View Post
This is awesome news boys, it's great to hear the after story.
I've for a long while wondered if the expensive gear was the bee's knees, as I've seen a few setups that have had all this money thrown at em and ride really harse, handle like a pig because they no longer have any give.
I'm reading, if I'm correct, that this is not the case here and that the car feels comfortable to drive but yet planted and connected when pushing it?
To anyone else with these, keep the feedback coming.
Ben
I've had it in for 3 months and the best way to describe it is that the car feels "planted" especially at higher speeds.

It is my every day driver and I like to roll around with 1 click up from soft to the front and rear at full soft, this seemed to work well with the crap rear tyres I had on.

At the track I've played around with the settings a bit, but crap tyres were the weak point.

Now I've upgraded the rears tyres to some pilot super sports the grip is ridiculous so I will have to play around with maybe stiffening the back a little more.

But that is also what's awesome, you can adjust to suit your exact requirements....and it's just a click, click...done

I love my car......
Herrod Fuel pump
BMC air filter
Built tailshaft
Shockworks Coilovers
Shockworks 4 piston monobloc front brake kit
Herrod oil breather and "special" diff breather kit
19x9.5 rears 19x8.5 fronts with sticky Michelin rubber

natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: