View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 01:06 PM   #27
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Thieving b@stds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Come to Victoria, the only state where you can keep on breaching bail conditions multiples times, and you still "Get out of Gaol cards" to keep on offending, the Justice system is a basket case down here.
I take your Victoria and rise you Queensland... Same problem here.

Criminals are continually bailed. Wasn't too long ago a 13yo with pages of vehicle related offenses stole yet another car and killed 2 people in Maryborough. He was just continually bailed over and over.

The little scumbag was stuck in Bundaberg and some 15yo girl stole a car to go pick him up and drove him back to Maryborough before the fateful theft. When she was asked why she stole a car to go get him she said "well... how else was he going to get to Maryborough".

She was bailed and committed futher vehcile theft and burgularly offences.

The bloke that clipped my Mum doing 120 in an 80 zone in a stolen car when he fell asleep at the wheel after a 7 day ice binge eventualy faced court with 30 charges. Including a violent and armed carjacking of a lady in Bundaberg 2 days after almost killing Mum. The magistrate bailed him.

When I found out his name I googled it and also found he was charged when he passed drugs to his brother in a courtroom. His brother was sitting in the dock being charged at the time and he handed the baggy across the divider. Again he was bailed.

Last edited by arm79; 16-03-2024 at 01:23 PM.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: