Thread: The drug "Ice"
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #667
xr8cam

Default Re: The drug "Ice"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLaViTaR View Post
If we just smelt all the bikes out there their power trip will end and their peni will deflate back to reality size. Not a big stretch ditch the bikes/patches and the public attention goes away as does their power as a group.

Or to unstrayan to take bikes so take lives isntead?? Groups like Hells Angels and Coffin Cheaters are still allowed to operate as a club despite all their known associations and history... it's as simple as outlawing a criminal club really. Shouldn't be any need for extremes if the current laws were simply enforced.

Unlike many of my friends I avoided that ring but I'm fairly certain practically ALL the ice and pills in Melbourne come from these hard right ****s. It's shame they blatantly kill innocents to progress business/agenda because I've met some of the coffin cheaters once and they're the best blokes you'd ever meet, not scary just incredibly warm and kind people... but I don't believe in that right wing sympathy ****, everyday people die so they can profit.
You think organised crime members of a rouge club are "incredibly warm and kind people''. Are you seriously saying your okay with people who manufacture drugs and to whom violence is a way of life? I would be very interested to hear what your experience is with these people and also what decade you were born.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote