View Single Post
Old 15-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Default Walk in the park show and shine May 17th

The Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club will be attending the Walk in the park show and shine, that is hosted by the Ford V8 Car Club Of NSW. Which will be held at the Lake Munmorah power station that is located in Doyalson on the Central Coast on the 17th of May. It will cost $15 to pre-enter or $20 on the day, there are fuel voucher give aways, fun, games, reptile displays, jumping castles for the kids, puppet shows, lucky gate prizes, raffles, auctions, trophies. We attended this event a few months ago and we enjoyed a large range of vehicles that attended, and there were quite a few prizes handed out just for turning up (we won a $50 star card) Myself and Mim have already pre- entered and will be bringing our cars along and i know Julie (and possibly Dave) be bringing their cars along, and i can confidently say Giles also. It will be a "make your own way down there event" and meet up in the morning and park all together. I have added below an entry form that you can copy and print out, as numbers are limited to 450 vehicles. More info on this event will be posted in here and in club newsletters. ]

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote