View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 05:07 PM   #24
Poetic Justice
NOT A TOYOTA :/

Default Re: Why don't Dealers want to do warranty work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
But no, rather than undertake paid work, they would rather just shrug and blatantly lie,
And I'm not talking about something that's hard to diagnose, or a judgement call.

The tank sender (or senders) just aren't working correctly. It says the tank is full, even though it's down to about 5%
Sorry to nitpick, but have they said that they don't want to do the work or that they haven't come to the same diagnosis as you have? Running a dealership myself I don't quite understand how any service front of house staff could be trying to get across a message of "we don't want to do your warranty work" without it coming back on them fairly negatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
But because I employ minimum wage stoners and give then no training, but charge their time at full whack, I know it will take them 2 hours.
By this comment I take it you're not all that up to date with the sheer skills shortage in the automotive sector.

Believe me when I tell you, if we could hire the right people or train existing ones to be better equipped in our workshops, we would!
This user likes this post: