View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 03:12 PM   #19
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Photobucket Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU-220 View Post
Thanks PG2 I have all my pictures in Imgur, so you which link do you need so I can send them to you guys??
Link them into a PM as you would if you were posting them into your build thread. You will need to let the person know which pic goes to which thread/post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy
Just my Triplet thread has 956 photos. Even if i had the time and patience to upload those to Flickr and the like, i would not subject anyone to manually editing that amount of pics for me. Hate for Flickr to do the same dog act as PB in the future, and they will, after all that effort.

Also PB has completely disabled my account because i have 'exceeded my limit', i managed to download the triplet and ute pics before they did that but all other pics canot be accessed.
Did you save your photos to some sort of hard drive?

You can put all of the photos into one folder and do a bulk upload into Flickr.

Click on 'upload' and go to bed and it can upload them while you sleep.

If the photos have kept the same file name Russ can more or less do a 'set and forget' with a' search and replace' function to re-link the photos.

The members listed above have volunteered their time to do this. If it is one or one thousand photos that need to be re-linked we are happy to do it. If you do want to do the re-links just be patient while someone does them. It may take a few days to do.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote