View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #2
Kiwi67
Starter Motor

Default Re: Mondeo Owners Urged to Have Airbags Replaced

Can I just say Ford are a joke.

I got the obligatory letter in the mail. In December 2018, i called into Sunshine Ford on the Goldcoast on the 4th January 2019. Told the service advisor about the letter and was told parts are on back order and we'll let you know. I then in Feburary got a 2nd letter warning to get it the airbag done. I called the Ford hotline number, spoke to a lady who then called up Sunshine Ford while I was on hold. The service agent told her I never came in and then in the same breath asked her where the parts were.
Again. Sunshine Ford never recalled me back to confirm parts arrival. Finally in March I got another final letter. I called the ford hotline again, got the same lady who confirmed to me that if you don't get it sorted by the third letter they invalidate your cars warranty. Luckily for me it was a on file that I'd tried to get it sorted. So, she told them to call me for which the same service advisor at sunny Ford did. Hd politely bull****ted me that they had tried numerous times to call me and left messages. Well that's fully crap for starters as it's my own business phone. I know all calls and emails etc , even searching the dealers numbers I had nothing ever came up. So within 2 minutes of booking the airbag in guess what? I got the booking email to say date was confirmed . So if I wasn't answering my phone, why not email it then ?
They obviously had my email address to send the booking confirmation to in the first place.

Sunshine Ford. Never getting my car for a service ever again.
Snd never getting an ounce of my money. Poor service, they lie. And over priced servicing.
Kiwi67 is offline   Reply With Quote