View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 12:05 AM   #56
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger
let your stomach shrink then get into the routine of 3 meals a day and it will be easy to stick to.
Oh yeah I forgot that too. Except I didn't exactly do it on purpose. Last year I copped severe food poisoning and I couldn't eat food for a good 2 weeks (it was that bad) My stomach just wouldn't allow it. It had shrunk that much, it got to the point where I could barely put any food into it and even now, it's still the same. As an example - I use to be able to easily scoff 2 sandwiches but after that happen to me, I could barely eat the crust of a sandwich because my stomach would completely bloat up. And even now that I'm following this healthy eating plan, I'll admit I don't eat everything on the day's menu because my stomach won't allow it.

Now I'm not suggesting that y'all go out and get food poisoning to shrink your stomachs lol but anyone that's been through it, will understand exactly what I'm saying.

Oh there may be a rumour about me eating a couple BBQ sausages on Dyno day in delicious buttered bread and cooked onions covered in sauce :sm_drool: aheemmmm it's all lies I tell ya _
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote