Thread: Crypto $$$
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 10:54 PM   #783
ford man xf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHATAL View Post
You know what I have been watching this multiple times a day for almost a year now. I programmed my phone so that everytime I unlock it it shows the current xrp price and how much in total $ I am holding. I stress out with the what ifs waaay too much. It is kind of getting depressing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Did you buy at the peak? Don't worry too much if you're happy to hold onto what you have, at the very least you should be able to break even and get your money back if it continues on to the end of this year, I guess you have to know the right time when to get out.

This could just be a small run and then it goes back to the 40 cent AUD mark again, who knows, its just too volatile the Crypto market, it's why so many advise against investing.
It's pretty amusing though, considering the XR8 next year will be reborn with the same spec engine as the FG GT, could you imagine being a HSV owner forking out all that money on a brand new GTS, then pulling up to the lights next to a FH XR8 and then sitting side by side all the way to 100 and beyond
Even more embarrasing would be the lower spec variants of the VF in HSV's stable getting whopped by a factory XR8.
ford man xf is offline   Reply With Quote