Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 12:31 PM   #19332
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidMarion View Post
Ive only read the last few comments, and I think I may have commented on this thread once before when...
The thing you have to understand that is hard to stomach from what you have written is I, and probably many others, have heard it all before.

Much of what you have written there is things I have seen my anti-vax friend post, almost verbatim. Even some of the deaths you've mentioned. Either someone is co-oping your experiences or they have doppelgangers here in Queensland. Amazing coincidences.

But in comparison to you I could rattle off at least 200 people in our immediate social circle that has never experienced a side effect or know someone who has. It confuses how people can have such good experiences to those so bad. I would expect it should be a combination of both overall.

When our anti-vax friend sent me a stack of info trying to convert me to her way of thinking, she sent a link to a document that said local pathology teams in X state had found a strange thing in the covid vaccine. A green octopus alien looking thing. So, in utter concern and disbelief, they sent it a friend who was a OSTEOPATH for review. And the OSTEOPATH concluded that the vaccine had some sort of green monster in the fluid.

Now why the f*ck would a mega well known pathology and research lab send a sample to random OSTEOPATH for review in the first place.

But the kicker was, in other documents she sent and linked, it happened 2 more times. Different states and countries, different labs, doctors and one was a NATUROPATH. The story was the same, almost a cut and paste, just the names and places were changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidMarion View Post
I have just withdrawn my 4 yr old from daycare as I refuse to get his usual vaccination after reading how much Mercury is in them...
Just wait till you read about the stem cells from dead fetus' used in the Covid vaccines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute83 View Post
The only thing confusing about this video is the narrator obviously doesn't understand preschool English enough to know the difference between "with" and "from".

I just found another one of his videos from his time at primary school.

At least he can count, even if it's with a calculator. He might be lucky to get into acting or noise making if he removes the tinfoil from the walls long enough to get out and get a shave.

Shame he didn't highlight and they never get as far as reading this section:

Quote:
Reported deaths were classified as COVID-19 deaths if they met the surveillance definition in the Communicable Diseases Network of Australia’s COVID-19 National Guidelines for Public Heath Units. Under this definition, deaths are considered COVID-19 deaths for surveillance purposes if the person died with COVID-19, not necessarily because COVID-19 was the cause of death
It's still disappointing we are blindly counting statistics this way.

Mum died from Pancreatic cancer in 2020. It was actually the liver failure part that got her. If she had Covid at the time she'd be counted as a statistic.

Last edited by arm79; 15-08-2022 at 12:38 PM.
This user likes this post: