Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 04:04 AM   #19326
MaidMarion
Starter Motor

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Yes Victoria from 2016, all other states followed by 2018. Any child attending childcare, kinder or school must show proof of vacination.
By four years of age, children should be immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella.
I have just withdrawn my 4 yr old from daycare as I refuse to get his usual vaccination after reading how much Mercury is in them (called by another name on the labelling so it looks like they omitted it). I now lose Family Tax Benefit at the rateof 25 dollars a fortnight until I get it done. I wont. He can technically go to school unvaccinated but I have zero faith or trust in our Governent so Iwill be homeschooling. The last time I took him for vaccination (I am not anti vax, well I never used to be) they gave him the wrong needles. Twice. SO he had 6 needles, and none of it counted. IMO Hospitals and doctors surgeries are the most dangerous places on the planet now..Doctors are bound by APHRA laws to ONLY say positive things re: Covid Vaccine or lose their jobs...same goes for all other medical staff. A doctor cant even tell you the truth anymore...whether they want to or not. And the ospitals are paid between 40 -60 thousand for listing a death as Covid. 7 thousand just for telling you you are positive. Even if they write up a report naming the Vaccine as a side effect they can lose their license...if that doesnt tell you something is seriously wrong nothing will.
2 users like this post: