View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:08 PM   #929
Grega

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

i also suffer from ED being on Effexor. mate believe me you are absolutely not alone in that regard. alot of guys suffer from some form of erectile ****up they just don't talk about it - thats all.

mr_ba --> alot of the things you speak of I struggle with as well. i don't do big crowds (or if i do i limit my exposure) - i also struggle with light. to sleep i have to have pitch black. even a soft LED will keep me awake.

for someone who doesn't suffer from A&D its easy for them to say join groups travel etc - problem is it brings more anxiety - so not easily done.

the key with A&D is finding out what your triggers are. you'll find they will tie back to something thats happened in your life or a program you are running (eg : you mentioned the fight/flight bit) - its ****ing hard to figure this **** out because you will be blocking it out as hard as you can.

true story. i saw a psych a few months back and he ****ed me off royally with what he said at the time. in the space i am in now ; he was right. the thing that stuck with me the most is he said there is nothing wrong you with you, you don't need any pills to fix you. i figured out what he meant last week - pills don't fix a lonely & broken heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damoose
You like it so much now the tig trolley is green..
Grega is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: