View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 07:26 AM   #908
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Talking Re: Depression, Anxiety

Hey sneaky good to hear, pm me if ya wanna meet n cruise although I’m a bit further north than Maitland now. I’m hopefully resolving a lot of my anxiety triggers by getting away from crouds of people and have moved... well in the process of connecting my workshop/lockup (a shipping container I bought) my living, bed and dinning rooms ( caravan) and my bathroom/WC (the old stationary camper van with fibreglass shower recess and no floor to which my thunder box will be... you get the picture) together which is on a share of a mates property just out of Buladelah , which is where I’m staying atm so I can use the internet one last time before living without town water . Sewerage pipes/septic tanks, and only one 10 amp power outlet to keep the insanity at bay and only satellite internet which unless I pay to have a 150metre trench dug in drought ridden clay and sandstone, to the only spot with slight reception ..oh and take over my mates internet connection as there are no more positions available on said satellite, that’ll be a no go. But I can drive 500 metres back up my driveway and stand on the roof of the GT to mobile sms n call reception and another 50metres up the road running around in circles I can get 3G data and actually send all the emails and mms back logged in my phone; tablet and hotspot connected laptop

OH FORGOT TO SAY THAT THE HAPPIEST IVE BEEN IN A LONG LONG TIME EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT RECENTLY SPENT big Dollars on the GT front suspension and rear end overhaul including tail shaft update which was so nice to drive the last 10000 kms on ... before getting to my new street which is 8.5kms of rutted dirt causeway gravel cattle truck one lane bone shaking road. So it’s at the motel with me and has to be sold sniffle 2012 FGmk2 SC335Boss (custom mk1 bonnet decal reading 335 because they look better and it also was ordered off the production line without stripes) gold decal and matching gold 275 rear 245 front vertelli wheels make it stand alone . I had $4000 worth of brakeSuspension engine service done in January at 90k kms . replaced font upper control arms . Brake system with genuine brembo rotors n pads .genuine ford hub *** on front , genuine ford rear rotors pads and genuine shocks/ struts and then took struts n shocks out (in storage) , while the coilovers are ..well .. sitting pretty. Selling it with matching as new gocart type trailer that has the marine carpeted floor and side boards with adjustable track slide tie down loops, insured for 53k start negotiations at 46k