View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 01:08 AM   #901
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepscobra View Post
Guys, how do you know if you're suffering depression or just exhaustion?
I've got four young kids and a pretty full on job, but I thought I was doing ok.
But lately I've just been avoiding issues, don't seem to be able to engage/hold conversations and feel overwhelmed alot of the time. Bills have been going unpaid and I can't seem to just focus on anything.
Have been very hesitant to post in this thread, but feel I need help understanding how I'm feeling.

Hello,
I said I wouldn't post on this thread again and this seemed to please PG2 no end lol.
But until you get a real and proper diagnosis then members here are just second guessing, if there is no clinical diagnosis then you can't be given correct advice…

In my opinion you may not have depression, so get a good physical examination and bloodwork to rule out physical causes, then your GP will refer you on!
My opinion is maybe ADD or ADHD?

I was diagnosed with ADHD aged 59 yrs!
You imagine that,going through your whole life not knowing that you are sick!
My psychologist said " I had the most severe case of untreated ADHD he had come across "
Now I have always known since I was 5-6-7 yrs old that I was different, but I got through life,but, its always been very hard living my life.

Get checked out,could be anything,hormones in particular can unbalance your " daily life rythmn "

Cheers Billy.

PS..I will try make this my last post here PG2!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote