Thread: Oil Leak
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #13
Cougar2K
Starter Motor

Default Re: Oil Leak

Hi guys,

Speaking of Paul from WA, well here I am thanks Dave!

Interesting conversation going on and potentially very close to my heart considering I have gone through exactly all that type hell myself over past 18months or so!

Hmm how very coincidental that only just yesterday I received my renewal notice for rego/3rd party insurance on my Kat.

Jeez you guys must get ripped off over east then coz my renewal for 12months is $485.10!

I suppose again WA may be different to east coast on matters, not sure.

My Kat was ruled a 'write off' after an accident 18months or so back but it was classed 'repairable write off'.

Subsequently I was able to buy the car back from insurance company for nominal figure, then set about getting things fixed up myself.
As Dave mentioned, he kindly assisted in bringing in/sourcing some of the replacement parts I needed and then when allz said and done, long story short, my Kat been back on the roads again last almost 6months...

Still needs the front end resprayed and I'll eventually get around to sorting that out.
Meantime, doesn't stop me enjoying my Kat cruises again every day and people eyeing off the Black Kat even in the current 'unfinished' state that it's in! haha
Cougar2K is offline   Reply With Quote