View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 11:16 PM   #38
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM58L
Thanks for clearing that up Walter I thought that may have been the case and would explain the smaller cars getting larger numbers than expected. This is why I questioned it. I figured it would have to be a % rather than 100kw otherwise anything under 100kw would have to, have read as a minus. As you say the results were fair as far as the competion went, due to the same playing field. I just wanted to try and make sense of it all, if not for myself, for others so they don't think they have huge Hp when they don't. Thankyou for you and your staffs effort on the day Walter, it is appreciated.

Clearly Thunderoo you only have half the facts about the dyno and may need to look at what you say on an internet forum also, maybe make a phone call... I never thought a simple question could get peoples backs up so much seems like it has snowballed a little, anyhow thanks
I think you have missunderstood in my post, i have never got my back up in any of your posts, as every time posts went in here i was on the phone to Walter from DJR (as Walter is a very good personal friend of mine), and he can confirm all of this. That is why i asked him to step in here. What gets my back up is posts from people that didnt even go to the show and making assumptions on what should have been done and what not done. On the day the 3 clubs made the right decisions and everybody involved on the day knew exactly what was going on. I cant believe it has come to this from very sucessfull day.
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM