View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 02:59 AM   #11
XtRmn8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I am 6'5" and have no problem fitting into a Fiesta! When my girlfriend was looking at buying a new car the Fiesta was the best car for the price and she loved it. She got a 3dr LX man with A/C for $16490 drive-away. At the time (2004) the Zetec was $19600 drive-away. To us the price difference was just not justified. Don't get me wrong the! The Zetec is great, but for the extra 3k you don’t really get a lot more to make it worth the extra coin.

Anyway as I said I am 6'5" and have no dramas with the interior space. It is a small car and compared to my BA but I still love getting behind the wheel of the little Fiesta and giving it a good workout. Both as passenger and driver it has plenty of room for a little car. Plus as a bonus you get an easy 600km+ out of 45L of ULP!

The Fiesta has a great engine and the gearbox is very nice and tight too. The built quality is a lot better then the local Ford products and it would be miles ahead of the Proton. Its a very very solid little car. As far as the Proton goes for built quality I am not so sure about it. Had a look at the Savvy and Gen2 at the last Perth Motor Show and the built quality was on par with a 90s Lada Niva. Opening and closing the drivers door was enough to make me just turn around and walk away!
XtRmn8 is offline   Reply With Quote